Home › Forums › Themes Support › Moodshop WordPress › Featured Image & Coupon
This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by admin 3 years, 9 months ago.
I have 2 things.
1. “Apply Coupon” does not work in shopping cart. This also has been posted on themeforest. I also come across this problem.
2. I don’t want the featured images beeing cropped. Where can i change this?
We are so sorry for the delay replied and thanks for your patience.
1. bug confirm
2. where the future image you don’t want crop size. ( product, blog, .. )
We will update the theme tomorrow, please feedback as soon as possible for us.
Have the same problem with the coupon. I had already posted on themeforest. How can this be solved?
We schedule update theme at tomorrow, the problem will be solved!
Thanks for your patience!
Thanks for the response.
I don’t want the Woocommerce images beeing cropped at all. Is this possible?
This is how it shows the featured image in single product page:
This is how it shows the featured image in products page
Hope you understand what i’m talking about
We will fix this options in next update tomorrow.
Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Moodshop Theme has been updated on themeforest.
Please backup your site, and update newest version( include all required plugin ).
Great! Thanks 🙂
You’re welcome. Please let us you if you need any support.
1) Thank you very much! It works!
2) Another question. As soon as you shrink the desktop window, the information in the shopping cart is double!
2, Sorry for miss understanding. The problem is solved.
We will send you a new theme include this fix.
The topic ‘Featured Image & Coupon’ is closed to new replies.