Home Forums Themes Support Moodshop WordPress Problem with Moodshop toolikt

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sonnt 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i have a big problem with the Moodshop plugin. I tried three times installing the theme and then import demo content, after that all the website crashed and I got a string telling me there was a syntax error in: home/giuseppe/www/aditest/wp-content/plugins/moodshop-toolkit/extensions/header-builder/helpers.php

Then I tried to install the template without the demo content, when I had to setup the menu I was searching for the Moodshop Header Builder but I found that it was deactivated.
    I went to “Unyson” and activated it, after that all the website crashed again.

I get this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/giuseppe/www/aditest/wp-content/plugins/moodshop-toolkit/extensions/header-builder/helpers.php on line 210

I’m really upset about this and I have lost a lot of time. Please solve this problem.

The website is here: http://giuseppeadelardi.com/aditest/ (it is a test website)

Please help me with this, if you need access to WordPress or the FTP i will give you the credentials

Dear,

Please login to your FTP > go to wp-content/plugins and remove or rename moodshop-toolkit plugins ( just for example: old-moodshop-toolkit).

Then, please check your PHP version. Our theme work well 5.5 php version.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  sonnt.

Hello, I have done what you told me.

The Php version is 5.5..

what can I do now?

Dear,
    Our technicians have check your website.

Currently, your PHP version is 5.2.17

Check PHP version

Please update latest version and try activate moodshop-toolkit plugin again.

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  sonnt.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.